BlackBerry DTEK50 Price in Nigeria is within the range of #85,000 – #90,000. Find out more about the specifications and features.
Blackberry recently announced DTEK50 , a mid-range device that runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. According to blackberry , DTEK50 is the “most secure blackberry phone ever” , and also the “most secure android phone” in the market.
It has a 5,2 inch display with a plastic body , 3GB RAM , 16GB internal storage and 2610mAh battery. More details below :
Here Are Some Quick Details About Blackberry DTEK50
Product History : It was launched in July 2016 and is the second blackberry smartphone to run on Android operating system (Blackberry Priv is the first). The key specs include a 5.2 inch screen , 3GB RAM and 2610mAh battery
- Launch Date : Announced July 2016.
- Product Line : “DTEK50”
- Major Improvement : Security
- Price Range : #85,000 – #90,000
- Price Rating : High —– (Expensive)
Blackberry DTEK50 Specs Sheet (Key Details)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM and Standby)
- 4G LTE : Yes
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (424ppi)
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit, Octa-core Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core and 1.2GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 617)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 405
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 13 MP Camera, dual-LED Flash, 1080p HD Video
- Front Camera : 8 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Battery: 2610mAh
Blackberry DTEK50 Price In Nigeria
BlackBerry DTEK50 Price in Nigeria is within the range of #85,000 – #90,000 and is expected to be available later this year.