MTN Data Plan 2017 – Here are the subscription codes for MTN Data Plans , MTN Blackberry Plan and MTN Android Data Plan for 2017.
MTN is one of the biggest Telecommunication Company in Nigeria with over 40million active lines. They have the largest subscriber base and the widest network coverage in Nigeria. Today , i’m going to introduce you to mtn data plans and how you can subscribe for them.
Mtn Data Plans are internet packages that gives users internet access. In terms of pricing , Etisalat Data Plan is one of the cheapest in Nigeria , while MTN Data Plan is one of the most expensive in the country.
MTN Data Plan 2017 (For Android , iPhone & Laptops)
The following plans have been tested , and they work perfect on Android , iPhone and Laptops. Please note that this article has been updated to reflect the new data changes that occured in June 2016 , so you can be sure that the info here is 99.9% correct and recent.
If you notice that any of the codes below have been changed , please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can swiftly update this article for the benefit of others.
Text 102 to 131 to check your balance :
- 30MB For #100 : Get 10MB data for just #100 , valid for 24hours. Dial *104# or text 104 to 131 (Launched in May 2016 , initially 10mb for #100)
- 100MB for #200 : Dial *113# or text 113 to 131. Valid for 24hours (Launched in May 2016 , initially 25mb for #150)
- 750MB for #500 : With as low as #500 naira , you can get 750MB worth of MTN Data Plan. Dial *103# or text 103 to 131. Valid for 7 days. (New data plan , Launched in May 2016)
- 1.5GB for #1,000 : Dial *106# or text 106 to 131. Valid for 30 days (Launched in May 2016 , initially 250mb for #1,000)
- 3.5GB for #2,000 : Dial *110# or text 110 to 131. Valid for 30days (Launched in May 2016 , initially 750MB for #2,000)
- 10GB for #5,000. Dial *116# to subscribe. 30days validity (New Plan Launched in May 2016)
- 22GB for #10,000. Dial *117# to subscribe. 30days validity (New Plan Launched in May 2016)
- 50GB for #20,000 – Get 50GB mtn data plan for #20,000. Text “118” to 131. Valid for 60days
- 85GB for #50,000 – Text “133” to 131. Valid for 90 days.
MTN GoodyBag Social
This plan is for people who just want to chat and keep in touch with their friends on social media platforms like Facebook , Whatsapp , 2go , Twitter and Eskimi. This plan not recommended for heavy internet users.
- Facebook Weekly For #25 : Text FBW to 131
- Facebook Monthly For #60 : Text FBM to 131
- Twitter Weekly For #25 : Text TWTW to 131
- Twitter Monthly For #60 : Text TWTM to 131
- Eskimi Weekly For #25 : Text ESKW to 131
- Eskimi Monthly For #60 : Text ESKM to 131
- 2GO Weekly For #25 : Text 2GOW to 131
- 2GO Monthly For #60 : Text 2GOM to 131
- Whatsapp Weekly Bundle For #25 : TEXT WAW TO 131
- Whatsapp Monthly Bundle For #60 : TEXT WAM TO 131
- WeChat Weekly Bundle : TEXT WCW TO 131
- WeChat Monthly Bundle : TEXT WAM TO 131
MTN Blackberry Data Plan Subscription
BB Bundles (BBOS) (Normal Blackberry) :
BB COMPLETE PLAN:
- #100 for 100MB data , valid for 24hours – Text BBCDAY to 21600
- #500 for 500MB , valid for 1week. – Text BBCWEEK to 21600
- #1,000 for 2GB data , Valid for 1month – Text BBCV to 21600
BB ABSOLUTE PLAN :
- #100 for 100MB – Valid for 24hours – Text BBDAY to 21600
- #550 for 500MB – Valid for 1 week – Text BBWEEK to 21600
- #1,500 for 2GB – Valid= for 30days – Text BIS to 21600
MTN BlackBerry 10 Data Plans
BB10 MAXI :
- #3,000 for 1.5GB – Valid for 30days – Text BBMAXIM to 21600
- #1,100 for 350MB – Valid for 7days – Text BBMAXIW to 21600
- #200 for 50MB – Valid for 24 hours – Text BBMAXID to 21600
BB10 MIDI :
- #1,500 for 500MB – Valid for 30days – Text BBMIDIM to 21600
- #550 for 125MB – Valid for 7 days – Text BBMIDIW to 21600
- #100 fo r15MB – Valid for 24hours – Text BBMIDID to 21600
BB10 MINI :
- #1,000 for 260MB – Valid for 30days – Text BBLITEM to 21600
- #350 for 70MB – Valid for 30days – Text BBLITEW to 21600
- #70 for 10MB – Valid for 30days – Text BBLITED to 21600
That’s all about MTN Data Plan. Please if you notice that any code is not working , let us know so that we can update it with the new one.
Now over to you. How is your experience with MTN Nigeria? How is MTN Network in your area? Drop your comment!!