Tecno Boom J7 vs Boom J8 – What are the differences? Should i upgrade?. Join us as we find out in this article. Here , we’re going to compare both smartphones based on their similarities and differences.
In a few days time , Tecno Boom J8 will be available in the market , and a lot of Nigerians have been wondering if there’s any real difference between the Boom J8 and the J7. Well , in terms of specs , The boom J8 is more better than the J7.
Tecno Boom J7 vs Boom J8
Here , we’re going to compare both smartphones based on their similarities and differences.
Buy Tecno Boom J8 In Nigeria :-
Their Similarities :
- They both have Dual SIM
- They both have 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution.
- They both have 16GB internal memory
- They both have dedicated music chipset
Their Differences :
- Boom J7 has 1GB RAM – Boom J8 has 2GB RAM
- Boom J7 has 5 inch display – Boom J8 has 5.5 inch screen
- Boom J7 8MP back camera – Boom J8 has 13MP back camera
- Boom J7 has 2MP front camera – Boom J8 has 5MP front camera
- Boom J7 runs on Android KitKat – Boom J8 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with the new TECNO HiOs interface
- Boom J7 has a slightly curved body – Boom J8 has a straight body
- Boom J7 is completely made of plastic – Boom J8 is made of plastic , with a little bit of metal at the edges
- Boom J7 has 2020mAh battery – Boom J8 has 3000mAh battery
- Boom J7 does not have quick charge – Boom J8 has quick charge
- Boom J7 comes with earpiece – Boom J8 comes with headset
- Boom J7 doesn’t support 4G network – Boom J8 supports 4G network.
As you can see , Tecno Boom J8 is a big improvement on the J7. It has more RAM , more battery (with quick charge) and most importantly , supports 4G LTE Network. I think you should upgrade your J7 to J8 , its worth it.
Now over to you , what do you think about the new Tecno J8? Let us have your comments. Meanwhile you should check out the full specifications and photos of the J8 : Tecno Boom J8 Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Konga (Photos & Video)
Want to buy the Boom J8? Use the link below-