Like most of the software and networking companies , Adobe is not far behind in certification programs. They have more than a dozen certification programs and that is a terrific news for people looking to certify themselves from Adobe itself.
Who would not love to be certified from such a great company that has changed the world’s digital experience? Out of all Adobe’s certification programs, we are going to discuss AEM 6 Business Practitioner certification and the related exam.
- 1 What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)?
- 1.1 What is Adobe 9a0-388 exam all about?
- 1.2 What set of experience does a general candidate hold?
- 1.3 And what tasks should be an eligible candidate be able to perform without any assistance?
- 1.4 What is the AEM6 Business Practitioner exam structure?
- 1.5 General Details of the Exam:
- 1.6 Is training sufficient to pass the exam?
- 1.7 What training / resources are available for the exam?
- 1.8 Are you ready to take the exam?
- 1.9 Related
What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)?
Although people browsing for this particular exam are aware of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), you might be someone who accidentally hit the page. AEM is the fastest growing and most used web platform in major companies.
It has simplified the delivery of great online experience to the customers. In other words, you can say that it is a content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms. If you have proficient skills in this software package, you can work in any company that uses it for their web assets management.
For that, you will have to get a certificate from Adobe by passing their 9a0-388 exam. Details of the exam has been mentioned in the following paragraphs.
What is Adobe 9a0-388 exam all about?
Passing any of Adobe’s certification exams makes you an Adobe Certified Expert. It declares that you are quite familiar with Adobe products and can use your skills to perform the required set of tasks. Aio Testking Adobe Photoshop 9a0-388 Pass4sure Examcollection Braindumps validates an individual’s proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager. The exam focuses on individuals who have good understanding of the product functions and features.
What set of experience does a general candidate hold?
- You should have more than a year’ experience working with AEM digital Manager assets.
- One with good knowledge with AEM web/ online content management strength.
- Also, more than a year’ experience working with AEM mobile capabilities.
And what tasks should be an eligible candidate be able to perform without any assistance?
As an AEM Business Practitioner you should be able to :
- Handle multiple micro-sites
- Develop web pages based on the developers created components
- Organize digital assets
- Develop documents required by the developers in the creation of AEM websites
- Deliver explanation on AEM’ s integrity with other solutions
- Explain and guide the developers on the integration needed to meet business objectives
- Manage versions of web docs
- Understand business needs
- Understand tagging
- Understand the functionality provided by out of box components available in AEM
- Understand how a website can impact your client’s business
- Understand other possibilities of AEM
What is the AEM6 Business Practitioner exam structure?
- The exam contains 41 questions in total.
- You will get 55 minutes for completing the exam.
- The exam is arrived on a range of 300 to 700 and the clearing score is set to be 550.
- The exam follows MCQ pattern.
General Details of the Exam:
- The name of the exam is Adobe Experience Manager 6 Business Practitioner.
- The exam id is 9A0-388.
- The cost of the exam is $180.
Is training sufficient to pass the exam?
It is not necessary at all to complete the training for passing the exam. If you have the right set of skills and experience you can directly schedule your exam. All Adobe’s certifications including AEM6 Business Practitioner certification cannot be passed with training alone.
It will not provide you with all the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam. You need a successful job experience too for adding the required knowledge to pass the exam. We recommend that you should complete the training as well because it will significantly increase your experience, skills and knowledge with Adobe Experience Manager.
What training / resources are available for the exam?
Adobe has a plethora of training and resources available for preparation. If you want to access these materials, you will need a log in to the Solution Partner Portal with the Adobe ID & visit the training page. If you don’t have it, you can easily create it by signing up at Get an Adobe Id on the login page.
After visiting the training page, there you will find:
- On demand training- It includes exams, quizzes, eSeminar videos, tests for free, and self -paced learning modules.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training- You can access this through the learning management system and these trainings are 100% subsidized.
- In-person Instructor Led training-With this option, you can learn from Adobe Experts in virtual classrooms or live-in person at any Adobe training center located worldwide.
- On-site training- Adobe Partners can call Adobe experts to their locations or they can bring their teams to one of Adobe’s training centers depending on their convenience.
Are you ready to take the exam?
According to Adobe exam guide, there is a guarantee that you will pass the exam. Don’t worry they don’t mean it in actual sense. Adobe exams are way to specific i.e. they measure knowledge and skills for a specific job role.
The chances of passing in the test increases if you have more practical work experience and have completed the training with dedication. The best way to prepare for the exam is to ensure that you have the minimum work experience. Minimum work experience has been described in the exam guide.
The exam guide contains a self-assessment preparation worksheet near to the end of the page. You can use that to evaluate your readiness and reviewing the exam topics for appearing in the exam. The guide also as a set of sample questions to give you a feel for the type of questions that will be displayed on the exam.