Huawei P10 Price In Nigeria
The Huawei P10 is the company’s flagship smartphone of 2017 and it was announced alongside a bigger and better-specced variant, the Huawei P10 Plus at MWC in Barcelona. The Huawei P10 brings a lot of important upgrades and new features in aspects that matter, but its price is a source of concern as better smartphones in the market can be gotten instead at a lesser price.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.1 inches , 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI v5.0
- Processor: Octa-core , HiSilicon Kirin 960
- Memory: 4GB RAM , 64GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 8MP | Rear — 20MP + 12MP
- Battery: 3200mAh (non-removable)
- Jumia Nigeria :
Design & Display
The Huawei P10 is the base model and it comes with a 5.1-inch LCD IPS display which is made with 2.5D curved glass and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone has a Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution and 432ppi pixel density, offering one of the best displays on a smartphone in the market. In terms of screen readability under sunlight, it also performs excellently with a maximum brightness level of 500 nits.
The smartphone weighs 145 grammes and is just 6.98 millimetres thick. It features a physical home button below the display at the front into which a fingerprint sensor is embedded. Apart from security, the scanner can be used for many functions, and you also get the option of using the default on-screen navigation keys in Android.
Design-wise, the rear of Huawei P10 looks like an iPhone complete with aluminium and glass finish. Its dual cameras and flash are arranged in a special compartment at the top of the phone’s rear panel.
Memory & Performance
The Huawei P10 is powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 960 processor which uses eight cores to perform its duties. On the same SoC is a Mali G71 GPU that carries out graphics operations on the phone with eight cores.
The phone comes with 4GB of RAM and has 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using an external microSD card.
On the rear, the P10 features a dual camera setup consisting of a 20MP Monochrome primary lens and 12MP RGB secondary lens. The smartphone comes under Huawei’s Designed by Leica campaign which sees the cameras using Leica’s SUMMARIT 27mm lenses. The rear cameras have a f/2.2 apaerture, OIS and are assisted with lighting by a dual-tone LED flash.
The smartphone also sports an 8MP camera which uses Leica lens at the front to handle selfie photography.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Huawei P10 packs a 3200mAh battery which should last up to a full day. It also has fast charging, ensuring that you spend a short time recharging the battery when it’s drained.
Out of the box. the phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat upon which version 5.0 of Huawei’s custom UI for its Android smartphones, Emotion UI (EMUI) is layered. The phone comes with hybrid dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE networks, amongst other common connectivity options.
Huawei P10 Price In Nigeria
The Huawei P10 is available in dazzling blue , graphite black , dazzling gold , rose gold , moonlight silver. It costs around N250,000 in Nigeria, and can be purchased from both online and offline stores across the country.
Huawei P10 Specifications
The Huawei P10 Specs :
- Announced: February 26, 2017.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.0.
- Price Range: $685.
- Fingerprint: Yes, front-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.1 inches.
- Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: 2.5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla glass 5.
- Dimensions: 145.3 * 69.3 * 6.98 mm.
- Weight: 145g.
- Colours: Ceramic White, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, and Greenery.
- Features: 500 nits brightness.
- Chipset: 64-bit Huawei Kirin 960 processor.
- CPU: Octa-core.
- GPU: Octa-core Mali G71.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: v2.0.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal Storage: 64GB.
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) dual cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- Leica SUMMARIT 27mm lenses.
- f/2.2 aperture.
- Front Camera: 8MP.
- Front Flash: n/a.
- Features: Leica lens.
- Capacity: 3200mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Fast charging.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :