iPhone X Price In Nigeria
Apple finally broke the suspense and announced its long-awaited and highly leaked anniversary smartphone, the iPhone X on the 13th of September at its annual event in California. Incase you didn’t know , Apple holds an event annually at one of its locations in the U.S. where it announces the year’s iteration of the iPhone, as well as many other Apple products like wearables, smart TVs, desktop computers and more.
This year’s edition of the Apple event coincided with the 10th Anniversary of the iPhone, so in addition to the unveiling of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, in line with the company’s yearly tradition, Apple announced the iPhone X (which is pronounced iPhone ten) with a completely different design and top-of-the-line specifications and features. As you would expect, the price is also higher than normal.
The iPhone X is succinctly different from the iPhone 8 / 8 Plus and previous generations of the iPhone in terms of design and features, and this might yet be the smartest move Apple has made concerning the iPhone in order to compete favourably with other equally high-end smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Xiaomi Mi MIX.
- 1 iPhone X Key Specs
- 2 Apple iPhone X Full Specifications
- 3 Apple iPhone X Price In Nigeria
iPhone X Key Specs
- 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina HD Display.
- Hexa-core A11 Bionic 64-bit Processor.
- Six-core GPU, M11 Motion co-processor.
- 64GB/256GB Internal Storage
- IP67 certification for dust and water resistance.
- 12MP wide-angle + 12MP telephoto dual rear cameras.
- 7MP front camera.
- Jumia Nigeria – Apple iPhone –
Design & Display
The design of the iPhone X completely departs from the design language of previous generations of the iPhone, and that isi for a good reason. Many, if not all high-end and flagship smartphones (including the Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8 & LG V30) since last year’s Xiaomi Mi MIX come with ultra-slim bezels and a large screen-to-body ratio to the delight of customers and it makes a lot of sense for Apple to implement this in 2017’s iteration of its flagship.
The home button that is associated with every iPhone has been dismissed in favour of slim bottom bezel and the device comes with a 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina HD display with a Full HD+ resolution, a maximum brightness level of 625 cd/m2 and a typical contrast ratio of 1million:1. It still has 3D Touch, though.
If you think the display resolution is too low for such a high-end smartphone, the display supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision, giving you a better display quality than smartphones with an even higher resolution. It weighs 174 grammes and is just 7.7 millimetres thick.
Hardware & Processor
The Apple iPhone X packs a more advanced A11 Bionic 64-bit processor with six cores and an M11 motion co-processor, making it the fastest smartphone available right now. Its graphics are handled by a three-core GPU whose quality can only be determined after tests are run on the smartphone.
This smartphone ships with 3GB RAM and is available in 64GB and 256GB storage configurations. The iPhone X runs on iOS 11 out of the box with the latest software offerings and features available on the operating system.
Camera & Battery
Things remain almost the same in the camera department this year, but the new FaceID facial recognition takes the camera to a whole new level. This replaces the fingerprint sensor and allows you to unlock the smartphone using a special lens at the front which works regardless of whether you’re on makeup.
In his Keynote Speech , Tim Cook didn’t specify the battery capacity on the iPhone 10 but for the first time, an iPhone supports wireless charging (by Qi). The phone also has fast charging and offers up to 21 hours of talk time.
While similar smartphones are already having IP68 certifications for water and dust resistance, the iPhone X comes with an IP67 certification for the same functions which limits it when compared to other flagship smartphones.
Having the same camera features from pasts iterations on such a long-awaited smartphone is a let-down. The iPhone X has the same 12MP wide-angle and 12MP telephoto lens at the rear, and 7MP front camera.
Apple iPhone X Full Specifications
The iPhone X Specs :
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Announced : September 13, 2017
- Available : November 3, 2017. (on pre-order from October 27).
- Sim : Single SIM (Nano SIM)
- Platform : iOS 11.
- Price : $999 (64GB ROM variant) / $1,149 (256GB ROM variant).
- Fingerprint : No
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G Bands :
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 – A1865.
- 3G Bands :
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – A1901, A1865.
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA – A1865.
- 4G Bands : LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) – A1901, A1865.
BODY & DISPLAY :
- Type : OLED Super Retina HD touchscreen
- Size : 5.8 inches.
- Resolution : 2436 * 1125 pixels (458 PPI)
- Protection : –
- Dimension : 143.6 * 70.9 * 7.7 mm.
- Weight : 174g.
- Colours : Silver & Space Grey.
- Chipset : A11 Bionic 64-bit Processor with M11 motion co-processor.
- CPU : Hexa-core.
- GPU : Three-core GPU.
- WLAN : WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB : Apple Lightning port.
- RAM : 3GB.
- Internal Storage : 64GB / 256GB.
- External Storage : No.
- Rear Camera : Dual 12MP wide-angle + 12MP telephoto lens.
- Rear Flash: Yes, Quad-LED True Tone Flash.
- Front Camera : 7MP lens.
- Front Flash: Retina Flash.
- Features : f/2.2 aperture & 1080p video recording.
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Capacity: Unavailable.
- Features: Qi wireless charging & Fast charging.
- Battery Life:
- Internet usage: Up to 12 hours.
- Talk time: Up to 21 hours.
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer, Face ID & Barometer.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Apple iPhone X Price In Nigeria
The iPhone X will go on pre-order from the 27th of October and will be available for sale on the 3rd of November. The 64GB storage variant costs $999 while the 256GB variant costs $1,149. Going by the current exchange rate , iPhone X Price in Nigeria is expected to start at #350,000.
What’s your take on the iPhone X Price In Nigeria ? Share this post on your social media and leave a comment below