Are you thinking of purchasing an itel smartphone but can’t find a comprehensive guide to simplify your decision?
Look no further because in this article , i will list all the latest itel phones in Nigeria , their specifications and how much they cost (price). Not only that , i will also show you the best itel phones in terms of key specs such as camera , battery and 4G Connectivity.
Do you really need my guide?.
YES! , because itel phones are affordable but so damn confusing.
They have almost similar specs , looks and price range. Its too confusing , abeg!
But don’t worry , i’m here to help you.
- 1 All Itel Phones In Nigeria
- 1.1 #1) Overall Top Choice : ITEL S32 LTE
- 1.2 #2) Top Choice For Fingerprint Sensor – Itel A32F
- 1.3 #3) Top Choice For Battery – Itel P51 Maxpower
- 1.4 #4) Top Choice For Camera : ITEL S32
- 1.5 #5) Itel Snap S11
- 1.6 #6) Itel S12
- 1.7 #7) Top Choice For “Torchlight Phone” : ITEL 5620
- 1.8 #8) Itel A12
- 1.9 #9) Itel A31
- 1.10 #10) Top Choice For “Last Price” : ITEL A11
- 1.11 #11) Itel A51
- 1.12 #12) Itel P12
- 1.13 #13) ITEL 1508
- 1.14 Related
All Itel Phones In Nigeria
- Itel S32 LTE
- Itel A32F
- Itel P51 Maxpower
- Itel S32
- Itel Snap S11
- Itel S12
- Itel 5620
- Itel A12
- Itel A31
- Itel A51
- Itel A11
- Itel P12
- iTEL 1508
Note : iTel is present in other countries asides Nigeria and some phones are made specifically for those countries. This means that not all itel phones make it to the Nigerian market. However , i have filtered the list to make sure all the phones listed can be purchased here in Nigeria.
- Network: 2G – Yes, 3G – Yes , 4G – N/a
- Operating System: Android 8.1, Oreo (Go Edition)
- Processor / GPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 / Mali
- Display / Resolution: 5.0 Inches / 854 x 480 pixel
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal / External Memory: 8 GB / Expandable by up to 32 GB
- Camera: Back / Rear (5 MP), Front (2 MP)
- Battery Capacity: 2050 mAh Li-Ion
- Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock
I hope you found this article useful. If you did , show some love by sharing it with your friends on social media.
Got any questions? Leave a comment below.