Itel Mobile launched the Itel S11 Plus as a successor to its 2016 flagship, the Itel S11 which was unveiled 12 months ago. Since the original S11 didn’t come with 4G LTE connectivity, one would expect that its Plus version would implement the functionality but the S11 Plus disappoints in that regard.
The Itel S11 Plus is similar to its predecessor in almost all of its specifications, save for the RAM capacity which has been bumped to 2GB. The S11 Plus is simply for those who love the S11 but desire a bigger RAM size.
The Itel S11 Plus Specs (Key) :
- Display: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (480 x 854 px)
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Quad-Core MediaTek Chipset @ 1.3Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM , 8GB ROM
- Camera: Front — 8MP | Rear — 2MP with LED light
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Jumia Nigeria – S11 Plus Smartphone –
Like the S11, the Itel S11 Plus comes with a 5-inch IPS display which has a WXGA (854 * 480) pixel resolution and 196 PPI pixel density. It has a plastic shell and metallic black cover, uses on-screen navigation buttons and has a thickness of 8.7 millimetres.
A MediaTek MT6580M processor with four Cortex A7 cores and a clock speed of 1.3GHz powers its operations with 2GB of RAM for efficient multi-tasking and possibly a Mali-400 GPU for processing graphics.
You have 8GB of on-board storage to install apps and keep files for later use, and if that’s not enough, you can slot in an external microSD card with a size of up to 32GB to expand the default storage.
A 5MP camera with autofocus is present on the smartphone’s rear for taking photos, and a dual LED flash is helpful in low-light environments. A camera with the same number of pixels is also present at the front for taking selfies.
The Itel S11 Plus packs the same 2400mAh battery as its predecessor which should last for up to 12 hours on a single charge. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connectivity, GPS for location tracking, and a micro-USB v2.0 port for charging and wired data transfers.
This smartphone comes with a dual micro-SIM slot without 4G LTE support. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Pricing & Availability
The Itel S11 Plus is already available in Nigeria and can be purchased from leading online and offline retail stores for around #25,000. This smartphone is available in black and rose gold colors
Itel S11 Plus Full Specifications
- Announced: September 2017.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 6.0 Marshmallow).
- Price Range: N27,000.
- Fingerprint: No.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA.
- 2G Bands: GSM 900 / 1800.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 2100.
- 4G Bands:
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours.
- Size: 5.0 inches.
- Resolution: 854 * 480 pixels (WXGA).
- Pixel Density: 196 PPI.
- Protection: n/a.
- Dimensions: 145 * 73.4 * 8.7 mm.
- Weight: n/a.
- Build: Plastic shell with metal back.
- Colours: Space Grey, Champagne Gold & Rose Gold.
- Chipset: 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580M processor.
- CPU: Cortex A7 Quad-core.
- GPU: Mali-400.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot tethering.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 8GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 32GB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 5MP.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual LED Flash.
- Features: Autofocus, video recording.
- Front Camera: 5MP.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: n/a.
- Capacity: 2400mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery.
- Features: n/a.
- Ambient Light.
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor