The Lenovo K6 Power brings more RAM and offers more efficient multi-tasking than its standard variant, the Lenovo K6. Announced at the IFA event last year, the K6 Power, true to its name, packs a more powerful 4000mAh battery and is the ideal smartphone for those who want to enjoy the K6’s features for longer.
The Lenovo K6 Power Specs (Key) :
- Display: 5.0 inches (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Upgradable to 7.0)
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Memory: 2GB / 3GB RAM , 16GB / 32GB ROM
- Camera: Front — 8MP | Rear — 13MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Jumia Nigeria – K6 Power Smartphone –
The Lenovo K6 Power is the same size as the standard K6, coming with a 5-inch LCD display with IPS technology which gives wide 178-degree viewing angles, and a maximum brightness level of 450 nits which may not be so impressive under sunlight or outdoor conditions. The K6 Power should offer clear pictures thanks to its Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution and 440 PPI pixel density.
The Lenovo K6 Power has a metal unibody design and has a curved back panel with rounded edges, ergonomically suited to fit snugly into the hands. Like the K6, it uses capacitive buttons for navigation and features a fingerprint sensor which can be used to unlock the smartphone, as well as take pictures, on the rear panel below the LED flash.
Overall, the smartphone may not look very premium from a distance, but its beauty can be best felt on hands. It fits right into the hands with a thickness of 9.3 millimetres, and is as lightweight as you can get with all these specs at 145 grams.
Hardware & Memory
The Lenovo K6 Power is powered under the hood by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor that can operate at a maximum speed of 1.5GHz, which is may be sufficient to get the smartphone running smoothly most of the time. Its graphics are rendered by an Adreno 505 GPU which performs excellently with most apps, though things can get a bit laggy when you’re running resource-intensive 3D apps.
Multi-tasking is decent with 2GB / 3GB RAM , and 16GB / 32GB of storage is available onboard for file storage , which, if not enough, can be further expanded up to 256GB using an external microSD card.
A 13MP camera which uses a Sony IMX258 sensor is present at the rear of the K6 Power for handling the main photography functions in the phone. The camera should perform decently in most situations, but best results may be gotten when close-up shots in well-lit environments are taken. It has Phase Detection Auto-Focus (PDAF) to help with motion photography, and is assisted by a LED flash which provides lighting.
The phone also comes with an 8MP camera with a Sony IMX219 sensor at the front for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
Living up to its name, the Lenovo K6 Power comes with a powerful 4000mAh battery which should last well over a day, even on heavy usage. A hybrid dual Nano SIM whose second SIM slot doubles as the external microSD card slot (for storage expansion) is present on the left side of the smartphone.
The K6 Power comes with connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB OTG which allows you to transfer some of the excess battery power to other smartphones and devices via reverse charging. In addition to Dolby Atmos, it uses Lenovo’s Theatermax audio tech which is great for Virtual Reality.
The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and offers a near stock Android experience with very little pre-loaded bloatware. It can also be upgraded to Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
Lenovo K6 Power Price in Nigeria
The K6 power is available in Nigeria for around #56,000 – #70,000 for the different storage configurations (2GB / 16GB) & (3GB / 32GB). This smartphone is available in Silver , Gold & Dark grey colors.
Lenovo K6 Power Full Specifications
- Announced: November 29, 2016.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow).
- Price Range: $154.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100.
- 4G Bands: LTE (with VoLTE) band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500).
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Size: 5.0 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 * 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: n/a.
- Dimensions: 141.9 * 70.3 * 9.3 mm.
- Weight: 145g.
- Build: Metal unibody design, 178-degree viewing angle.
- Colours: Silver, Gold & Dark Grey.
- Chipset: 64-bit 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 23nm processor.
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 505.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1 LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 256GB with microSD.
- Rear Camera: 13MP.
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- Features: Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front Camera: 8MP.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: Sony IMX219 sensor.
- Capacity: 4000mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: n/a.
- Ambient Light.
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor.