The Lenovo K6 is part of the Lenovo K series that consists of budget and mid-range smartphones that come with a solid build and moderately powerful internal specs. The K6 offers moderate performance and quality audio which can be enjoyed over a long period of time thanks to its long-lasting 3000mAh battery.
The Lenovo K6 Specs (Key) :
- Display: 5.0 inches (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset @ 1.4Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM , 16GB/32GB ROM
- Camera: Front — 8MP | Rear — 13MP
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Jumia Nigeria – K6 Smartphone –
The Lenovo K6 comes compact with a 5-inch LCD display which offers wide viewing angles with the IPS (In-Plane Switching) display technology. It outputs high-quality pictures and icons with a Full HD (1080 * 1920) pixel resolution and 441 PPI pixel density, and leaves a moderate amount of screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 69.1% screen-to-body ratio.
This smartphone has a metal unibody design and uses capacitive navigation buttons placed on the bottom bezel at the front. It features a fingerprint sensor on its rear panel below the main camera module, and has rounded corners and edges for easy grip.
At 8.2 millimetres, the K6 was one of the slimmest in its category when it was launched back in 2016, and a weight of 140 grams means it may not be a burden to carry about, which is the point of a mobile phone.
The Lenovo K6 is capable of decent performance with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which runs on the 28nm process and uses eight Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.4GHz. The CPU is strong enough to run heavy games although some lags and glitches might occur after prolonged strenuous usage. Its graphics are handled by an Adreno 505 GPU which renders heavy games like Asphalt 8 very well, albeit at a maximum rate of 30 frames per second.
This smartphone offers a decent measure of multi-tasking with 2GB of RAM and comes in 16GB and 32GB internal storage variants which should be enough to install most apps and store files that you might need. Large file collectors might need more storage space, however, and thankfully you have the option to sacrifice the second SIM slot for an external microSD card with a size of up to 128GB.
Front & Rear Camera
The Lenovo K6 sports a 13MP camera with a LED flash which illuminates objects in poorly-lit environments at the rear. The camera is nested in a slightly-protruded module atop the LED flash, and can record Full HD (1080p) videos at a rate of 30 fps.
The phone also comes with an 8MP camera that produces decent selfie photos at the front.
Software , Battery & Connectivity
The Lenovo K6 packs a 3000mAh battery which, surprisingly, offers an impressive battery life. Tests show that the battery can run for up to 10 hours on Full HD video playback, and last for up to a whole day on average use.
This smartphone comes with a hybrid dual SIM slot and supports 4G LTE networks. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (LE) for wireless connectivity, and GPS for location tracking. The phone uses Dolby Atmos audio technology and has a microphone dedicated for active noise cancellation.
The Lenovo K6 runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box which offers a near stock Android experience in terms of UI, but unfortunately still comes with a lot of bloatware.
Lenovo K6 Price In Nigeria
The Lenovo K6 smartphone is available in Nigeria and can be purchased from leading online and offline retail stores in the country for around #60,000. This device can be purchased online using the link below :
Lenovo K6 Full Specifications
- Announced: September 2, 2016.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow).
- Price Range: $150.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100.
- 4G Bands:
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Size: 5.0 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 * 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: n/a.
- Dimensions: 141.9 * 70.3 * 8.2 mm.
- Weight: 140g.
- Build: Metal unibody design.
- Colours: Silver, Gold & Dark Grey.
- Chipset: 64-bit 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 23nm processor.
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 505.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1 LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
- Rear Camera: 13MP.
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- Features: Autofocus, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front Camera: 8MP.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: n/a.
- Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: n/a.
- Ambient Light.
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor.
Other Devices :