Lenovo K8 Note Price In Nigeria
The Lenovo K8 Note comes in the Lenovo K series that is populated with mid-range smartphones offered at highly competitive prices. It also has a feature (dual rear cameras) that is increasingly being seen in Android smartphones since the iPhone 7 Plus launched with a dual rear camera setup.
The Key Specs :
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
- Display: 5.5 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Software: Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Deca-core CPU (MediaTek Helio X23)
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM | 32/64GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 13 MP (f/2.0, LED flash) | Rear — Dual setup: 13 MP + 5 MP (f/1.7, PDAF, dual-LED flash)
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Design & Display
The Lenovo K8 Note has a metal unibody design and is generally well-designed, even though its design can’t be regarded as unique as it bears resemblance to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The Lenovo K8 Note is significantly heavy at 180 grammes, but this is due to some internal features like the high-capacity battery. It is 8.5mm slim and has P2i Nano Coating for resistance to splashes of water.
The Lenovo K8 Note comes with a 5.5-inch display which has a Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution with 2.5D curved glass covering it from edge to edge and Corning Gorilla Glass protecting it against impact. The display is covered with Oleophobic coating to shield it from attracting fingerprints, and it performs well outdoors with a 450 nits maximum brightness level.
Memory & Performance
The Lenovo K8 Note is the first smartphone to be powered by the deca-core 64-bit Helio X23 processor from MediaTek that can run at a maximum speed of 2.3GHz and is assisted by a Mali T880 MP4 GPU made by ARM.
Even though the processor is MTK, it has ten cores, providing a high level of efficiency and minimal lags, and its graphics processor is fast enough to render high-level graphics without negatively impacting performance. During tests, the smartphone scored 86,820 on AnTuTu Benchmark 6, and 1640 single-core points & 4255 multi-core points on Geekbench 4.
Furthermore, the smartphone comes in 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variants, both of whose internal storage capacity can be expanded up to 128GB using an external microSD card.
The Lenovo K8 Note greatly impresses in this category, featuring a dual camera setup with a 13MP primary lens which uses a PureCel Plus OV13855 sensor and a 5MP secondary lens which uses a Samsung S5K5E2 sensor. The rear is also adorned with a dual-tone LED flash to aid visibility in low-light conditions. The dual camera setup functions to give your photos depth of field and natural bokeh effects.
The smartphone doesn’t disappoint at the front too, sporting a 13MP camera with wide-angle lens, a f/2.0 aperture and a LED flash for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The K8 Note packs a 4000mAh built-in battery. Based on our experience and previous tests , a 4000mAh battery has the capability of lasting more than 24hours of constant usage , although how long a battery would last ultimately depends on what you do with it . The K8 Note also has Turbo Charging to help charge faster.
This smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and has dual SIM slots with support for 4G VoLTE. It uses Dobly Atmos and Theatermax audio technologies, and can be used with FM Radio.
Lenovo K8 Note Specifications
Lenovo K8 Note Specs :
- Announced: August 9, 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Price Range:
- 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM – Rs. 12,999.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM – Rs. 13,999.
- Fingerprint: Yes, back-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: Yes, with VoLTE.
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches.
- Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels.
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Features: 450 nits brightness.
- Dimension: 154.5 * 75.9 * 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180g.
- Colours: Fine Gold & Venom Black.
- Chipset: 64-bit MediaTek Helio X23 processor.
- CPU: 2.3GHz Deca-core.
- GPU: Mali T880 MP4.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: 2.0 with OTG.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB
- External Storage: Yes , microSD, up to 128GB.
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 5MP dual camera.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- OV13855 sensor (Primary lens).
- S5K5E2 sensor (Secondary lens).
- Front Camera: 13MP wide-angle lens.
- Front Flash: Yes.
- Features: f/2.0 aperture.
- Capacity: 4000mAh.
- Type: Built-in Li-Ion battery
- Features: Turbo Charging, 15W fast charger.
- Sensors: Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (gravity sensor), electronic compass, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Lenovo K8 Note Price In Nigeria
At the time of writing , the K8 Note is not available in Nigeria and there’s no word on when it will be available. Should it be available , Lenovo K8 Note price in Nigeria is expected to cost above #100,000 , depending on the prevailing market factors at that time.
If you’ld like to be updated when the K8 Note is available in the country , subscribe to our newsletter using the form below.
See Other Phones :