LG Q6 Price In Nigeria
The recently launched LG Q6 is a budget smartphone that has a premium design and pretty decent specs. The Q6 is basically a stripped-down version of the flagship LG G6 prepared for the mid-range market.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.5 inches (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- Memory: 2/3/4GB RAM / 16/32/64GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 5MP (f/2.2) | Rear — 13 MP (f/2.2)
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Price :
Design & Display
The LG Q6 has a 5.5-inch display, but you are wrong if you’re expecting it to be yet another wide smartphone that will barely fit into your hands; the phone has a 18:9 aspect ratio and is just 8.1 millimetres thick, fitting snugly into your pockets and palm.
It has a Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) pixel resolution with FullVision HDR10 display technology like on the V30, and offers vivid colours. This smartphone performs decently in terms of screen readability under sunlight, and does not amount to too much of an addition to your load, weighing in at just 149 grammes.
In terms of design , the Q6 imitatesLG G6, with a 7000-series aluminium frame and ono-screen navigation buttons. The device is military-grade durable (MIL-STD 810G) and performed well in rigorous drop tests conducted with it.
Memory & Performance
A mid-range Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform processor from Qualcomm with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powers the smartphone underneath. Most operations on the phone should be lag-free, but the user should not expect to run high-end resource-intensive apps and games on the phone without any performance glitch as the processor can only do as much with a 1.4GHz clock speed.
The Q6 offers efficient multi-tasking with 3GB of RAM and has 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 2TB using an external microSD card.
The same front camera properties have been kept through LG’s top smartphones in 2017, and the LG Q6 inherits the same 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens for group selfies that is present on the LG V30 and G6.
This smartphone also sports a 13MP camera with LED flash at the rear for the main photography functions. The arrangement of the rear sees the main camera and flash at the top left of the phone and the fingerprint sensor replaced with a face recognition technology which works (using the front camera) efficiently.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The LG Q6 comes with dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE networks. It has USB OTG for sharing the juice provided by its 3000mAh built-in battery with other devices using reverse charging.
The smartphone also retains the 3.5mm audio jack and can be used to access FM Radio. The Q6 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, offering some of the latest software features and customizations enjoyed on the Android OS.
LG Q6 Price In Nigeria
The LG Q6 is available in 3 variants that differ in their storage configurations. The LG Q6 (3GB RAM / 32GB ROM) , LG Q6a (2GB RAM / 16GB ROM) and LG Q6+ (4GB RAM / 64GB ROM).
This smartphone hasn’t been officially announced in Nigeria but can be purchased from overseas using Jumia Global service. LG Q6 price in Nigeria falls between #110,000 – #135,000 for the 3 storage configurations. Available in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White, Terra Gold colors.
LG Q6 Specifications
The LG Q6 Specs :
- Announced: August 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1.1 Nougat).
- Price Range: #110,000 – #135,000
- Fingerprint: No.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: LCD FullVision capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches.
- Resolution: 2160 * 1080 pixels (Full HD+).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dimensions: 142.5 * 69.3 * 8.1 mm .
- Weight: 149g.
- Colours: Astro Black, Ice Platinum & Terra Gold.
- Chipset: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform processor.
- CPU: 1.4GHz Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 505.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS.
- USB: USB v2.0 with OTG.
- NFC: –
4 GB RAM – Q6+
3 GB RAM – Q6
2 GB RAM – Q6α
- Internal Storage:
64 GB – Q6+
32 GB – Q6
16 GB – Q6α
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 256GB via microSD (Dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP lens
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- Front Camera: 5MP 100-degree wide-angle lens with face recognition technology.
- Front Flash: No.
- Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Features: n/a.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Gadgets :