LG Q8 Price In Nigeria
LG Q8 is the top model of the new LG Q series, and as everyone agrees, the smartphone is basically a smaller LG V20 with waterproof abilities and a fixed battery. The Q8 was launched in Europe shortly before the company’s flagship smartphone of the year, the LG V30 was launched.
The Key Specs
- Display: 5.2 inches , 1440 x 2560 pixels (564ppi)
- Software: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM , 32GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 16MP + 8MP | Rear — 5MP
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Price :
Design & Display
The LG Q8 comes with a 5.2-inch display, compared to the V20’s large 5.7-inch display. It has a Quad HD (2560 * 1440) pixel resolution, 564 PPI and uses the IPS Quantum display technology which gives you premium colour representation at almost all angles. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 which shields it from cracks and scratches.
The Q8 also comes with the V20’s secondary 2.1-inch touchscreen display which has a 1040 * 160 pixel resolution, 513 PPI pixel density and also uses the IPS Quantum display technology. The secondary screen sits atop the primary one and offers quick access to shortcuts icons and controls, as well as allows you to view basic info like time date, and battery percentage, even when the phone is sleeping. In short, the secondary display allows you to interact normally with the status bar without waking up the phone or disturbing the main screen real estate.
The LG Q8 has a metal unibody design and possesses an IP67 certification for water and dust resistance. It doesn’t constitute extra load as it weighs just 146 grammes and is 8 millimetres thick.
Memory & Performance
The Q8 uses last year’s flagship processor for mobile smartphones, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor with four cores. Graphics processing is handled by Adreno 530 GPU.
This smartphone comes with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal memory, using the fast UFS 2.0 filesystem. It has a microSD card slot that can be used to expand its internal memory up to 2TB.
Flagship smartphones these days come with dual camera setups at the rear, and the Q8 tows this line with a 16MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, Laser AutoFocus, OIS, 78-degree lens and 4K video recording, and an 8MP secondary camera with a f/2.4 aperture and 135-degree wide-angle lens, allowing you to fit many people and objects into one picture. It also features a dual-tone LED flash at the rear to provide adequate lighting.
The LG Q8 sports a 5MP camera with a f/1.9 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens at the front for taking selfies as well as groupies. A fingerprint sensor is beneath its rear camera module for security purposes.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The LG Q8 packs a 3000mAh. With average use and non-prolonged use of the secondary display, the battery may take you past a day on a single charge, and there’s Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology to quickly bump it up to 100 when it’s down. Unfortunately, the battery can’t be removed again in order to make its water-resistant abilities a reality.
This smartphone comes with dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE networks. It uses the ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, and High AOP Mic systems for an immersive audio experience. It also has a USB Type-C port which aids fast file transfers, and the phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Pricing & Availablility
The LG Q8 is already available in Europe at a price of around $778. There is no work on if / when it will be available in Nigeria. The Q8 is available in Titan colour.
LG Q8 Specifications
The LG Q8 Specs :
- Announced: July 21, 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat).
- Price : $778.
- Fingerprint: Yes.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands:
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS Quantum capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.2 inches.
- Resolution: 2560 * 1440 pixels (Quad HD).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Dimensions: 149 * 71.9 * 8.0 mm .
- Weight: 146g.
- Colours: Titan.
- Chipset: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- CPU: Quad-core.
- GPU: Adreno 530.
- WLAN: dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C with OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4.
- Internal Storage: 32GB (UFS 2.0).
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 8MP dual cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- f/1.8 aperture (Primary).
- f/2.4 aperture (Secondary).
- Laser AF.
- 78-degree lens (Primary).
- 135-degree lens (Secondary).
- 4K video recording.
- Front Camera: 5MP 120-degree wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture.
- Front Flash: No.
- Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :