LG V30 Price In Nigeria
Unveiled at IFA 2017 , the V30 is LG’s second flagship smartphone of 2017 after the launch of G6 earlier on. The V30 is successor to 2016’s V20 , and is regarded as LG’s best smartphone till date. LG V30 comes with the right features and design to compete with top flagships in the industry like the Galaxy S8+ and iPhone 8 / X.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 6.0 inches (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 5MP (f/2.2) | Rear — Dual 16 MP (f/1.6) + 13MP (f/1.9)
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable)
- LG Phones –
Design & Display
The LG V30 comes with a 6-inch display that has a Quad HD+ (2440 * 1440) pixel resolution. The phone uses OLED display, offering better quality than its previous flagships devices.
The V30 comes with the flagship-common bezel-less display design with a 18:9 aspect ratio which reduces the bulkiness you might expect with a 6-inch device, in that the device is slimmer and taller. The display also has an HDR10 panel that gives you the experience of watching videos on a 4K resolution TV.
This smartphone has a metal unibody design and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It is IP68-certified for water and dust resistance, meaning it can be submerged for up to 30 minutes in up to 1.5 meters of water without any damage to its components.
During its design process, the V30 passed 14 categories of the MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test, a certification even some rugged devices don’t have. It is suitable for military-like operations and is quite handy even with a weight of 158g and 7.3mm thickness.
Memory & Performance
Under the hood, the LG V30 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform processor which partners with an Adreno 540 GPU to make operations on the smartphone smooth and lag-free.
The processor has 4GB of Low-Power DDR4X RAM to operate, and the smartphone comes in two internal storage variants; the base variant with 64GB of internal memory and the high-end variant (V30+) with 128GB of UFS 2.0 internal memory. Both variants come with a micro-SD card for expansion of internal memory up to 2TB.
Following up on the LG G6, the LG V30 comes with dual 16MP + 13MP cameras at the rear with numerous properties and features for excellent photography. There’s Laser Autofocus, OIS, EIS, PDAF and dual wide-angle lens in the mix with a dual-tone LED flash for adequate lighting.
The V30 also has a 5MP camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens and a f/2.2 aperture at the front for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The LG V30 charges its 3300mAh non-removable battery via a USB Type-C port which enhances its fast charging (Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0) and aids fast file transfers. The phone is also compatible with wireless charging and offers connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, and NFC.
This smartphone offers an immersive audio experience with a 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC system. It has a fingerprint sensor at the rear for advanced security processes and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box with a serving of version 6.0+ of LG’s UX user interface.
LG V30 Full Specifications
The LG V30 Specs :
- Announced: August 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: n/a
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) with LG UX 6.0+.
- Price Range: $840.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE with VoLTE.
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: OLED FullVision capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.0 inches.
- Resolution: 2880 * 1440 pixels (Quad HD+).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Dimensions: 151.7 * 75.4 * 7.3 mm.
- Weight: 158g.
- Colours: Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue & Lavender Violet.
- Chipset: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- CPU: 2.45GHz Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 540.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0 LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C (compatible with USB 3.1).
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X.
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.0).
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 16MP 71-degree wide-angle lens + 13MP 120-degree wide-angle lens.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- f/1.6 aperture (Primary).
- f/1.9 aperture (Seconodary).
- Laser Autofocus.
- Front Camera: 5MP 90-degree wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture.
- Front Flash: No.
- Capacity: 3300mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Features: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 & Wireless charging.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
LG V30 Price In Nigeria
Although it has been announced , the LG V30 is not yet available for purchase but is expected to hit the US market on 5th of October. There’s no word on the price in Naira / when it will be available in Nigeria , however , going by the US retail price ($840) , Lg V30 price in Nigeria would likely cost anywhere between #320,000 – #350,000.
This smartphone is available in Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet colours.
Other Phones :