Moto C Price In Nigeria
Lenovo-owned Motorola launched the Moto C series, a new line-up of budget smartphones towards the end of June with the Motorola Moto C smartphone being the first of this series. Even though the company has several other budget series like the Moto E series, Motorola aims to give its consumers better hardware and smartphone features at a lower price with the Moto C series.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.0 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737M Quad-core chipset @1.1GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM , 8GB / 16GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 2MP | Rear — 5MP
- Battery: 2350mAh (removable)
- Price :
Design & Display :
The Motorola Moto C has the typical design of Motorola smartphones; polycarbonate body with a micro-textured back cover which can be removed. The smartphone uses capacitive navigation buttons, and its volume rockers and power button are placed on the right side of the phone.
The Moto C comes with a 5-inch display which has a FWVGA (480 x 854) pixel resolution. Its bezels are large but quite expected considering its retail price. The rear of the smartphone is almost bare, save for the Motorola brand logo at the middle and the camera module at the top.
Moto smartphones are usually quite heavy to hold, and the Moto C is no exception as it weighs 154 grammes, even though its battery capacity doesn’t necessitate that. It’s 9mm thickness, while not odd in the budget category, means you’re going to have to switch the phone between your two palms if you intend to operate it for a long time. The micro-USB charging port and 3.5mm audio jack are placed above the smartphone.
Memory & Performance :
The Moto C is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor which uses the 64-bit architecture and is clocked at 1.1GHz. You’re limited in what you can run on the phone with such a processor speed, so if you’re planning to do some heavy lifting, this smartphone might not be the one for you. A Mali T720 GPU handles the phone’s graphics operations.
The device comes with 1GB of RAM which offers decent multi-tasking abilities, and there’s 16GB of internal storage space, which is quite uncommon in budget smartphones. You get the option of further expanding the default storage up to 32GB using an external microSD card.
The Motorola Moto C sports a 5MP camera which has a 74-degree lens, Autofocus and a 1.4-micron pixel size at the rear. The camera is capable of recording videos at a resolution of 720p (HD), and is assisted with a LED flash which provides lighting when appropriate.
Placed to the left side of the earpiece on the top bezel at the front is a 2MP camera which has a 63-degree Field of View and pixel size of 1.0 microns. At the other side of the earpiece is a LED flash which brightens up your selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software :
The Moto C packs a 2350mAh removable battery that should last for more than 12 hours on moderate use from 100% before requiring a recharge. Don’t expect battery life to be great on this phone, but at the price it’s being offered, it’s impossible to complain.
This smartphone comes with dual micro-SIM slots through which 4G networks with the Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) feature can be accessed. It offers common connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2, and has GPS for location determination and tracking. The phone is also able to access FM Radio.
The Moto C runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) out of the box, which is quite impressive for a budget smartphone as it offers some of the latest in terms of software optimizations and customizable features.
Moto C Price In Nigeria
The Moto C comes in Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black colours. Moto c price in Nigeria is withing #19,500 – #30,000 and can be purchased from online and offline retail stores across the country.
- 3G Version comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM (#19,500 – #25,000)
- 4G version comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM (#25,000 – #30,000)
- Buy The Moto C:
Motorola Moto C Specs
The Moto C Specs :
- Announced: June 2, 2017.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual micro-SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat).
- Price Range: #19,500 – #30,000.
- Fingerprint: No.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches.
- Resolution: 854 * 480 pixels (FWVGA).
- Protection: n/a.
- Dimensions: 145.5 * 73.6 * 9 mm.
- Weight: 154g.
- Colours: Pearl White & Starry Black.
- Chipset: 64-bit MediaTek MT6737M processor.
- CPU: Quad-core.
- GPU: Mali-T720.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Internal Storage: 8GB / 16GB.
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 32GB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: 5MP.
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- 1.4 microns pixel size.
- 74 degrees FoV.
- 720p video recording.
- Front Camera: 2MP.
- Front Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- 63 degrees FoV.
- 1.0 microns pixel size.
- Capacity: 2350mAh.
- Type: Removable Li-ion battery
- Features: n/a.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :