Moto G5 Price In Nigeria
Currently retailing for under 70k , the Motorola Moto G5 is a mid-range smartphone with moderate specifications at a fairly affordable price. This device is currently available in Nigeria and can be purchased from leading online and offline stores in the country.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (1080 x 1920 px)
- Software: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa-core CPU
- Memory: 2/3GB RAM | 16/32GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 5 MP (f/2.2) | Rear — 13MP (f/2.0, PDAF, LED flash, 1080p@30fps)
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Price –
Design & Display
Unlike previous members of the Moto G series, the Motorola Moto G5 is actually good-looking and is made of aluminium, whereas its predecessors have a plastic build. It, however, still has a design feature in common with previous members of the series, which is a water-repellent nano-coating that protects the smartphone from getting damaged by water.
The Moto G5 comes small with a 5-inch display which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has a Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution. Its good to see such a high resolution on such a small screen, as pictures and icons on the screen would be accurately represented in high quality.
Like the Moto Z2 Force, the Moto G5 uses a physical home button which doubles as the fingerprint scanner.
Memory & Performance
The Motorola Moto G5 is powered by an octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 processor that can operate at speeds as high as 1.4GHz. It’s graphics operations are carried out by an Adreno 505 GPU which reduces lags moderately when heavy 3D applications are run on the phone.
The smartphone supports moderately heavy multi-tasking with 3GB of RAM, and has 16GB of onboard memory which can be expanded up to 128GB using an external microSD card.
The Moto G5 sports a 13MP camera which has a f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and can record videos at a Full HD (1080p) resolution at the rear. The rear camera shares the round protruding camera module on the back panel of the phone with a LED flash which provides lighting in low-light situations.
The smartphone also sports a 5MP camera which uses an OmniVision OV5693 sensor and has an f/2.2 aperture at the front for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Moto G5 packs a 2800mAh removable battery. The low battery capacity is responsible for the smartphone’s lightness and moderate slimness, but that is compensated for with rapid charging feature which ensures that the smartphone gets up and running in no time.
The Motorola Moto G5 comes with dual SIM slots and suports 4G VoLTE network connections. It offers connectivity options like FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS, and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Motorola Moto G5 Specifications
The Moto G5 Specs :
- Announced: February , 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Price Range: #60,000 – #70,000 .
- Fingerprint: Yes, front-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size:5.0 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dimension: 144.3 * 73 * 9.5 mm.
- Weight: 145g.
- Colours: Fine Gold & Lunar Gray.
- Chipset: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor.
- CPU: 1.4GHz Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 505.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: v2.0.
- NFC: No.
- RAM: 2GB/3GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB
- External Storage: Yes, microSD, up to 128GB.
- Rear Camera: 13MP lens.
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- ƒ/2.0 aperture.
- 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP lens.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: f/2.2 aperture & OmniVision OV5693 sensor.
- Capacity: 2800mAh.
- Type: Removable Li-Ion battery
- Features: Rapid Charging.
- Ambient Light
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
- Jumia Nigeria –
Motorola Moto G5 Price In Nigeria
The Motorola Moto G5 is already available in Nigeria and can be purchased from leading online and offline stores in the country. Moto G5 price in Nigeria ranges between #60,000 – #70,000. This smartphone is available in fine gold and lunar gray colors.
Other Smartphones :