Moto Z2 Force Price In Nigeria
The Motorola Moto Z debuted with a stunning design and modular compatibility with the then-new Motorola Moto Mods, and since then, the Moto Z series has expanded to include new devices with more capabilities and better features than their predecessors.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force comes with all the exciting features of the original Moto Z, and more. It is still compatible with the super useful Motorola Moto Mods, and the company launched it along with the 360-degree Moto Mod camera.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.5 inches (~70.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM | 64GB / 128GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 5 MP (f/2.2) | Rear — Dual 12MP (f/2.0, autofocus, dual-tone LED flash)
- Battery: 2730 mAh
Design & Display
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force retains the look and build of the Moto Z smartphone, but there are subtle difference that can be noticed if scrutinized closely. It is 13% thinner and 12% lighter than its predecessor, the Moto Z Force, but that doesn’t mean a reduction in specs as it has even more features and a sturdier build than the Z Force.
Like other smartphones in the Moto Z series, the Moto Z2 Force is ultra-thin with a thickness dimension of just 6.1 millimetres. It also weighs just 145 grammes, making you feel like you’re holding a toy phone when using it.
The smartphone has a metal unibody design and its body is made from 7000 series aluminium, making it more durable and attractive with a brushed metal finish. The smartphone doesn’t have any capacitive or on-screen navigation buttons, but uses a one-button navigation system with its physical home button which functions as the back button when it’s slid to the right, the recent button when it’s slid to the left and a fingerprint sensor when unlocking the smartphone.
The Moto Z2 Force comes with a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a Quad HD (2560 * 1440) pixel resolution and five-layer ShatterShield protection, bringing the shatterproof display back to the Moto Z series. Motorola says the screen won’t shatter for up to four years, and this has been proven true in different tests.
Hardware & Performance
A low storage capacity on a smartphone as high-end as this isn’t acceptable, and Motorola doesn’t disappoint with 64GB of default internal storage capacity on the Z2 Force. For the large file collectors and those that love to store all of their documents on their smartphones, the Z2 Force has a microSD card slot that can accept an external microSD card with a size of up to 2 Terabytes.
The smartphone is powered by the flagship octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform processor with a clock speed of 2.45GHz, ensuring lag-free usage of the phone, even for heavy tasks. You also don’t need to be afraid when running heavy 3D games on it, as it has an Adreno 540 GPU rendering it graphics. Furthermore, it has 4GB of RAM, allowing you to multi-task freely and effectively.
The huge camera bump at the back of the Moto Z2 Force houses two 12MP lenses, one monochrome and the other a standard RGB lens. Both have features like Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25µm pixel size, Laser AutoFocus, 4K video recording, PDAF and an accompanying dual-tone LED flash to make your photography experience an exciting one.
The smartphone also sports a 5MP camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens and a f/2.2 aperture at the front, allowing you to take group selfies brightened by a dual-tone LED flash.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force packs a 2730mAh battery which provides running juice. Though the battery capacity is small when compared to other high-end smartphones, the user is adequately compensated in terms of charging duration with Turbo Charging fast charge tech.
The phone comes in single and dual SIM slot variants, both supporting 4G VoLTE and offering connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
On the software side, the Moto Z2 Force runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with a planned upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Moto Z2 Force Price In Nigeria
The Moto Z2 Force is currently not available in Nigeria and there’s no word on its availablility. Should it be available , Moto Z2 Force price in Nigeria is expected to range between #220,000 – #250,000 for the different storage configurations. Moto Z2 Force is available in Fine Gold and Super Black colours.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Specifications
The Moto Z2 Force Specs :
- Announced: July 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Price Range: #220,000 – #250,000
- Fingerprint: Yes, front-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches.
- Resolution: 2560 * 1440 pixels.
- Protection: 2.5D curved glass, Five-layer ShatterShield shatterproof glass.
- Dimension: 76 * 155.8 * 6.1 mm.
- Weight: 145g.
- Colours: Fine Gold & Super Black.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform processor.
- CPU: 2.45GHz Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 540.
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 (upgraded to 5.0 in Android Oreo).
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB .
- Internal Storage: 64GB /128GB
- External Storage: Yes, microSD, up to 256GB.
- Rear Camera: 12MP dual lens (Monochrome + RGB).
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- Sony IMX386 sensors.
- ƒ/2.0 aperture.
- 1.25um pixel size.
- Laser Auto Focus.
- 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP lens.
- Front Flash: dual-tone LED Flash.
- Features: 85-degree wide-angle lens & f/2.2 aperture.
- Capacity: 2730mAh.
- Type: Built-in Li-Ion battery
- Features: Turbo Charging.
- Ambient Light
- Audio monitor.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :