Nokia 3 Price In Nigeria
HMD Global, the company licensed to produce and sell Nokia smartphones launched the Nokia 3 smartphone alongside the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 smartphones in Nigeria back in June. The Nokia 3 is a budget smartphone with decent specs at an affordable price. It ships with 5 inch display , 2GB RAM , 8MP Camera and 4G LTE Network.
Nokia 3 Key Specs :
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
- Display: 5 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (720 x 1280 pixels)
- Software: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM | 16GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 8MP | Rear — 8MP (with LED flash)
- Battery: 2630 mAh
Design & Display
The Nokia 3 has a polycarbonate body and a basic design. It comes with a 5-inch display which is covered with 2.5D curved glass and features a Corning Gorilla Glass layer for extra protection against falls and scratches.
The display of the Nokia 3 would perform well outdoors as it has a maximum brightness level of 450 nits and an HD (1280 * 720) pixel resolution. It is just 8.48 millimetres thick and has a metal unibody design, a feature you won’t see on most other budget smartphones.
The Nokia 3 uses capacitive navigation buttons and has its power button and volume rockers on the right side of the smartphone. Its proximity sensor and speaker are placed to the right of the front camera lens of the device on the top bezel, and its back panel is curved to allow for easy grip.
Memory & Performance
The Nokia 3 is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor that is made up of four processor cores running at a maximum speed of 1.3GHz. Its graphics are rendered by a Mali T720 MP1 GPU which makes sure that the phone doesn’t lag when heavy applications are run on it.
Its performance may not be top-notch as the processor is limited in the capacity of apps it can run, so it’s best to watch what apps you’re running and how many apps you’re running at a time in order to avoid lags and crases on the smartphone.
The Nokia 3 comes with 2GB of RAM for the processor to be able to moderately multi-task, and you have 16GB of default internal storage which, if not enough, can be expanded up to 128GB by slotting an external microSD card into the phone’s microSD card slot.
The camera specs of a budget smartphone shouldn’t excite you, but the Nokia 3 doesn’t disappoint in this regard. It sports an 8MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and autofocus together with a LED flash at the rear.
The smartphone also sports an 8MP camera with the same f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and autofocus at the front for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Nokia 3 packs a 2650mAh battery which can last for more than half a day on average use. You’ll, however, have to get a power bank or a place to plug it in twice a day if you intend to use the smartphone for battery-intensive tasks.
The smartphone comes in single and dual SIM variants, and offers connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and FM Radio. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Nokia 3 Full Specifications
The Nokia 3 Specs :
- Announced: June 13, 2017
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Single & Dual SIM.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Price Range: N48,000.
- Fingerprint: No
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: Yes, with VoLTE.
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5 inches (16:9 aspect ratio).
- Resolution: 1280 * 720 pixels.
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Features: 450nits brightness.
- Dimension: 143.4 * 71.4 * 8.48 mm
- Weight: –
- Colours: Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue & Copper White.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor.
- CPU: 1.3GHz Quad-core.
- GPU: Mali T720 MP1.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: 2.0 with OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Yes , microSD, up to 128 GB.
- Rear Camera: 8MP lens.
- Rear Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- f/2.0 aperture.
- 1.12µm pixel size.
- Front Camera: 8MP lens.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus & 1.12µm pixel size.
- Capacity: 2650mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Features: –
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G-sensor), ambient light sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Nokia 3 Price In Nigeria
The Nokia 3 is currently available at online and offline retail stores in Nigeria. Nokia 3 price in Nigeria starts at N48,000 and the price depends on your location in the country. This device is available in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue and Copper White colours.
More from Nokia :
What’s your take on the Nokia 3? Leave a comment below.