Xiaomi Mi 6 Price In Nigeria
Xiaomi Mi 6 is Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone of 2017, and it succeeds the impressive Mi 5 that was launched in 2016. The Mi 6 was unveiled alongside the Mi 6 Plus at an event in China and like previous xiaomi smartphones , the Mi 6 comes with mouth-watering features and a stunning design. It also has some specs in common with the Mi MIX 2, like 6GB of RAM, a 12MP camera, Snapdragon 835 processor and MIUI 9 with Android Nougat.
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.15 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Memory: 6GB RAM , 64GB/128GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 12MP f/1.8 | Rear — 8MP
- Battery: 3350mAh (non-removable)
- Jumia Nigeria :
Design & Display
The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with a 5.15-inch display which has a Full HD (1080 x 1920) pixel resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 94.4% NTSC colour gamut. The display should perform excellently outdoors with a 600 nits maximum brightness level and a reading mode that eliminates blue light radiated from the screen and sets the brightness level at 1 nit at night.
This smartphone comes in different designs; the base one with a stainless steel frame and 3D curved glass on fours sides, a Silver Edition with reflective mirror finish and stainless steel frame, and a top end model with a ceramic body and 18k gold finish around the camera.
The first two variants of the smartphone weigh 168 grammes, and the ceramic variant weighs a hefty 182 grammes. All variants are just 7.45 millimetres thick and even though the company says all its openings are sealed with nano coating, it does not have any certifications for water resistance and is officially splash resistant only.
Memory & Performance
In terms of hardware, this smartphone uses an ultrasonic fingerprint system which places the fingerprint sensor below the display at the front and allows you to perform security verification by pressing on any area on the display. It comes with an infrared sensor and two stereo speakers, one embedded in the earpiece and the other on the bottom. It leaves out the 3.5mm audio jack and uses the USB Type-C port for audio streaming.
Under the hood, the flagship Snapdragon 835 processor which runs on the 10nm process and 64-bit architecture, uses eight cores and has a maximum operating speed of 2.45 GigaHertz. The complex calculations and rendering operations that result in the beautiful graphics displayed on the screen are carried out by an Adreno 540 GPU.
The smartphone comes with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and is available in 64GB and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage variants.
The Mi 6 sports a dual camera setup at the rear consisting of a 12MP primary camera with a f/1.8 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, 4-axis OIS, and 4K video recording, and a secondary camera with the same number of megapixels, a f/2.6 aperture, 52mm portrait lens, and 1.0um pixel size. Both are accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash which provides lighting when needed.
An 8MP camera mans the front of the smartphone and takes care of all selfie and video functions.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Xiaomi Mi 6 packs a 3350mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 and 18W fast charging tech which ensures that it gets a full charge in less than two hours.
Like the Mi MIX 2, it has dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G LTE network connectivity. There’s Wi-Fi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity, a USB Type-C port for charging/data transfer, NFC for seamless communications, and GPS with GLONASS & Beidou for location tracking and determination.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 runs on version 9 of Xiaomi’s custom UI for its Android smartphones, MIUI which is based on version 7.1.1 of the Android operating system.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Price In Nigeria
The Xiaomi Mi 6 can be purchased in Nigeria through Jumia’s Global shipping service. This smartphone can cost you as much as #210,000 , although the price depends on the variant and storage configuration you’re purchasing.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 6 Specs :
- Announced: September 11, 2017.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1.1 Nougat) with MIUI 9.
- Price Range: $360 – $435.
- Fingerprint: Yes, ultrasonic (below the display at the front).
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.15 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: n/a.
- Dimensions: 145.17 * 70.49 * 7.45 mm.
- Standard Edition: 168g.
- Ceramic Edition: 182g.
- Colours: Bright Blue, Bright Black, White, Silver.
- Chipset: 64-bit 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform 10nm processor.
- CPU: Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 540.
- WLAN: Dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac (2×2 MU-MIMO), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x.
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1).
- External Storage: No.
- Rear Camera: 12MP dual cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- f/1.8 aperture.
- 1.25um pixel size.
- 4-axis OIS.
- 4K video recording.
- 52mm portrait lens.
- f/2.6 aperture.
- 1.0um pixel size.
- Front Camera: 8MP.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: n/a.
- Capacity: 3350mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 / 18W fast charging.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :