Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price In Nigeria
Xiaomi began the “bezel-less” revolution in 2016 with the launch of Xiaomi Mi MIX which , at that time , had the thinnest screen bezels on a smartphone. Move forward to 2017. Bezel-less display is now a hot trend adopted by top smartphone manufacturers in the world.
With no signs of slowing down , Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with even narrower bezels than last year’s edition. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a 2017 flagship smartphone with a unique design that was developed by world-renowned designer, Philippe Starck who also designed the original Mi MIX. This smartphone delivers a seamless performance (8GB RAM, Snapdragon 835) with stunning beauty (18:9 aspect ratio, bottom front camera).
The Key Specs :
- Display: 5.99 inches (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Software: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Memory: 4GB RAM , 64GB ROM | 6GB RAM , 64GB,128GB,256GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 12MP f/2.0 | Rear — 5MP f/2.0
- Battery: 3400mAh (non-removable)
- Jumia Nigeria :
Design & Display
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes with a 5.99-inch display which has a Full HD+ 1080 x 2160 pixels pixel resolution and 1500:1 contrast ratio. The phone has an 18:9 aspect ratio with very minimal side bezels and narrow top and bottom bezels. It also comes with DCI-P3 color gamut which tweaks the contrast settings and display tone to suit the current surrounding conditions.
The smartphone comes in two variants; a standard variant with a four-sided curved ceramic body and aluminium alloy frame, and a Special Edition with a full ceramic body. Both variants are 7.7 millimetres thick. The Standard Edition weighs 185 grammes while the Special Edition weighs 187 grammes.
Memory & Performance
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 is powered by an octa-64-bit core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform processor which runs on the 10nm process and is clocked at 2.45GHz. Its graphics operations are handled by an Adreno 540 GPU.
The Standard Edition of the Mi MIX 2 comes with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. The Special Edition comes with 8GB of LPDRR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
We were all expecting a dual camera setup here, but Xiaomi added just one 12MP camera with a Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size on the rear of the Mi MIX 2. The camera offers 4-axis Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and is capable of recording videos at a 4K resolution. Lighting at the rear is provided by a dual-tone LED flash.
This smartphone also sports a 5MP camera with facial recognition and 1080p video recording at the front for taking selfies.
Battery, Connectivity & Software
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 packs a 3400mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging tech which ensures that it gets a full charge in less than two hours. It has dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G LTE network connectivity. Wireless connectivity on the smartphone is provided by Wi-Fi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 5.0, and charging/data transfer is carried out via a USB Type-C port. It also has NFC and GPS with GLONASS & Beidou.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) out of the box with version 9 of Xiaomi’s custom MIUI layered on top. It features a fingerprint sensor on the rear beneath the main camera module.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price In Nigeria
The 6GB RAM variant (Standard Edition) of the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 is already available in Nigeria starting from N240,000, its price depending on the storage version you go for. The Special Edition with 8GB of RAM isn’t available yet globally (at the time of publishing).
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 2 Specs :
- Announced: September 11, 2017.
- Available: Yes.
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.1 Nougat) with MIUI 9.
- Price Range: $506 – $613.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- Technology: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
BODY & DISPLAY:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.99 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels (Full HD+).
- Protection: n/a.
- Standard Edition: 151.8 * 75.5 * 7.7 mm.
- Special Edition: 150.5 * 74.6 * 7.7 mm.
- Standard Edition: 185g.
- Special Edition: 187g.
- Colours: Black & White.
- Chipset: 64-bit 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform 10nm processor.
- CPU: Octa-core.
- GPU: Adreno 540.
- WLAN: Dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac (2×2 MU-MIMO), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x.
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1).
- External Storage: n/a.
- Rear Camera: 12MP.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual LED Flash.
- Sony IMX386 sensor.
- f/2.0 aperture.
- 1.25um pixel size.
- 4-axis OIS.
- 4K video recording.
- Front Camera: 5MP.
- Front Flash: No.
- Features: Facial recognition, 1080p video recording.
- Capacity: 3400mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
- Ambient Light.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Other Devices :
- Xiaomi Mi A1
- Huawei P10
- Infinix Note 5 Price In Nigeria
- Infinix Hot 6 Price In nigeria
- Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price In Nigeria
- Infinix Smart 2 Price In Nigeria
- Tecno Spark 2 Price In Nigeria