Let me break your heart :
There is nothing like “best cheap android phones in Nigeria”
Forget what those bloggers told you. There is nothing like that.
You know why?
Because “Best” and “Cheap” don’t go together , at least not in the context of high quality smartphones. The best phones on the market are not the cheapest.
If you want the absolute best then be ready to spend your hard earned money. There is no magic to this.
However , since not everyone can shell out #200,000+ on a smartphone , there are still some quality options you can purchase on a budget of less than #50,000.
- 1 10 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria Less Than 50k
- 1.1 #1) Overall Top Choice : TECNO SPARK 2
- 1.2 #2) Top Choice For Camera – INFINIX HOT 6
- 1.3 #3) Top Choice For Battery – TECNO POUVOIR 2
- 1.4 #4) Top Choice For Price (Cheapest Option) – LEAGOO KIICAA POWER
- 1.5 #5) Second Choice For Camera – FERO PACE 2 LITE
- 1.6 #6) Second Choice For Battery – ITEL P51 MAXPOWER
- 1.7 #7) Second Choice For Price – LEAGOO M9
- 1.8 #8) Third Choice For Camera – TECNO CAMON CM
- 1.9 #9) Third Choice For Battery – FERO ROYALE Y2 LITE
- 1.10 #10) Third Choice For Price – NOKIA 3
- 1.11 Related
10 Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria Less Than 50k
- Tecno Spark 2
- Infinix Hot 6
- Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Leagoo KIICAA Power
- Fero Pace 2 Lite
- iTel Maxpower
- Leagoo M9
- Tecno CM
- Fero Royale Y2 Lite
- Nokia 3
I’m sure you must be wondering ; why 50k? Why not lesser?
Let’s be honest here , are you really expecting to get a “good” android phone for 10k? or 20k?… Really?
The bitter truth is that phones are becoming more expensive and “cheap” in 2018 is not the same as “cheap” a few years back.
How Did I Pick ? :
- I researched your interest in a smartphone and narrowed it down to 3 main things ; camera , performance & battery.
- I looked for cheap android phones in nigeria with a good balance of specs and price , and can be easily purchased here in Nigeria
- I gave phones with after sale support in Nigeria more priority than others without after support.
- Phones that were launched this year got higher priority than older ones because newer phones tend to have better features.
- 5.7-inch, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), XOS Hummingbird 3.3
- Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 CPU and 2GB / 3 GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
- Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera
- 4, 000mAh non removable Li-Po battery
- Fingerprint Sensor & 4G LTE
- 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 720 pixels (282 ppi), 18:9 aspect ratio
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 CPU with 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with memory card
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 13MP front camera also with LED flash
- 3,000mAh removable Li-Po battery
- 4G LTE Fingerprint Sensor
Related Articles :
Now over to you , Which of the cheap android phones in Nigeria would you buy ? Do you have any recommendations? Join the conversation below